IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the MediAsia Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Dr Alyaa Anter, Ajman University, United Arab Emirates
- Professor Ying-Ying Chen, National United University, Taiwan
- Dr Panida Jongsuksomsakul, Naresuan University, Thailand
- Dr Alexander J. Klemm, Webster University, Thailand
- Dr Gloria R. Montebruno Saller, Independent Scholar, United States
- Dr Suranti Trisnawati, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Professor Ahmet Haluk Yuksel, University of Anadolu, Turkey
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past MediAsia conferences via the links below.